Soul Centred Wellness | 0430 456 776
Terms & Conditions
By booking an appointment at The Healing Heart you have agreed to our terms and conditions (T+C’s).
These terms and conditions are ultimately just a general courtesy that should be given to any appointment-based business.
Please read our terms and conditions below
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure we have all the correct contact details upon booking. It is also important to keep a record of your booking on hand. If you have entered the wrong phone number, we will not be held responsible if you do not receive a confirmation text due to incorrect details. If your regular phone number is often unattended, please provide us with an alternative contact number and save your booking to your calendar.
- The Healing Heart will not hold appointments. If you have contacted us for an appointment and we are waiting to hear back from you to confirm a given time we will not hold that appointment until you have confirmed it.
- To secure you booking payment needs to be made 24 hours before your scheduled appointment via bank transfer details provided at the time of your booking.
- We kindly ask that clients notify us of the need to reschedule or cancel appointments at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Cancellations of your scheduled appointment must be made no less than 12 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If less than 12 hours’ notice is given 25% of your booking fee will be charged.
- If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment or cancel within 1 hour of your appointment this is considered a “no show’. You will automatically forfeit a fee of 50% of the cost of your booking.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact us to discuss your situation and a credit note will be issued. Credit notes must be used within 3 months.
- If a session must be cancelled due to ill-health of the facilitator or technical issues, a rescheduling email or text will be sent within 12 hours.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months.
- Running late to your appointment puts stress on our schedule. If you think you are going to be late to your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so we can do our best to accommodate.
- If we’re able to see you but need to reduce your treatment to prevent interrupting other appointments, the original charge for the appointment will still apply.
- For Zoom calls please ensure you have a solid internet connection and use a good quality set of headphone/speakers and microphones to avoid any technical interruptions and consequently a reduced session time.
- It is not acceptable to show up late for an appointment and ask for a reduced treatment, while expecting to be charged for the lesser time.
- Letting us know ahead of time if there is a possibility of needing to reschedule / revise your appointment is much appreciated. It is likely we can accommodate moving you to a more appropriate time and adding or subtracting services if several days’ notice is given.
- If you act in any way that is abusive towards us or portray disrespectful behaviour, we reserve the right to deny service and to ask you to leave the premises and all monies will be forfeited.
If you are prevented from attending your appointment due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact us to discuss your situation and a credit note will be issued. Credit notes may only be applied to an equivalent session and must be used within 3 months.
All readings provided by “The Healing Heart” are intended to offer an insight into a person’s personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice. It is your responsibility to consult an appropriately qualified professional if you have questions or concerns for these matters.
Please read The Healing Heart's full disclaimer below
By engaging in a reading, you understand that “The Healing Heart” does not diagnose illnesses, including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death. Since references to the future and outcomes are based on potentials, possibilities, and probabilities at the time of the reading based on your actions and other people’s actions or inactions and due to interpretation as to what was said at the time of the reading, you understand that there is no guarantee on the accuracy rate of a reading, session, or consultation and it is not fortune-telling, nor does this site imply or infer such.
You take full responsibility for your implementation of any suggestions made during your session. You understand that our advice is always limited to providing you with options for your consideration, and that you are solely responsible for the choices and actions that you make hereafter. Always consult your own values and make informed choices for how you choose to proceed. You agree to indemnify us against all consequences arising directly or indirectly from your choices.
Our healing offerings are designed to help you connect with your own inner wisdom for personal and spiritual growth. Our offerings are not a substitute for appropriately qualified medical or mental health advice, nor does this site imply or infer such. By engaging in our offerings, you understand that “The Healing Heart” does not diagnose illnesses or give health advice. It is your responsibility to consult an appropriately qualified medical professional if you have any questions or concerns that go beyond the scope of our services.
You are solely responsible for your own mental health and any adverse physical, mental, or emotional reactions that you may experience as a result of your participation in our offerings. However, we are committed in monitoring your safety and if we have any concerns regarding your physiological or psychological state, we reserve the right to refer you to a medical professional as our duty of care towards you.
Our offerings are known for creating profound inner transformation, but we cannot guarantee this will happen for you. All outcomes are dependent on the uniqueness of an individual which are beyond our knowledge and control. We encourage you to come into your session with a strong intention and a willingness to do the work.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to: • Administer sweepstakes, promotions, giveaways and contests. • Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena. • Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties. • Create and manage your account. • Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you. • Email you regarding your account or order. • Enable user-to-user communications. • Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site. • Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised. • Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site. • Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site. • Notify you of updates to the Site. • Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you. • Perform other business activities as needed. • Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity. • Process payments and refunds. • Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site. • Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. • Respond to product and customer service requests. • Send you a newsletter. • Solicit support for the Site.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. Marketing Communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users: If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
Online Postings: When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Social Media Contacts: If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties: We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Emails & Communications: If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by: Contacting us using the contact information provided below If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.